The focus of this role was to manage the volunteer component of the march as well as assisting the production department as required.
– Create volunteer position descriptions;
– Create volunteer rosters;
– Create briefing material;
– Organise/Execute Volunteer Briefing;
– Maintain volunteer resource website;
– Liaise with departments regarding volunteers;
– Liaise with volunteers regarding rosters/duties;
– Oversee volunteers during rostered times;
– Work in the bar where required.
– Bump in/out equipment where required;
– Marshal at march route intersection under the guidance of Victorian Police;
– Pour drinks at the bar where needed;
– Handle money at the bar where needed.