The focus of this role was to manage the ticketing system, oversee the administration, and coordinate the volunteer component of the festival.
– Receive/distribute Post where necessary;
– Respond to/distribute emails;
– Answer phone queries;
– Manage monthly meeting agendas/minutes;
– Deposit banking;
– Manage VOIP phone system;
– Manage elements of websites;
– Execute general office duties;
– Liaise with Board of Management.
This role focussed on the delivery of proposal and community consultation for Melbourne Pride 2021, a State Government event to celebrate and commemorate the 40th anniversary of the decriminalisation of Homosexuality in Victoria.
– Build events within SABO (Seat Advisor Box Office);
– Liaise with outlets selling tickets;
– Liaise with producers;
– Maintain online ticketing throughout Festival;
– Train box office staff in ticketing system;
– Sell/refund tickets where appropriate;
– Maintain complimentary tickets;
– Execute reconciliation post festival.
– Create volunteer position descriptions;
– Create volunteer rosters;
– Create briefing material;
– Organise/Execute Volunteer Briefing;
– Maintain volunteer resource website;
– Liaise with departments regarding volunteers;
– Liaise with volunteers regarding rosters/duties;
– Oversee volunteers during rostered times.